Looking for another way to get your fill of tender elbow corn noodles? Just toss them into this creamy, yummy bacon mac cheese soup and be sure to garnish with some extra crispy bits of smoked bacon…OMG!
- 4 tbsp. butter – unsalted
- ½ cup flour
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 12 oz. Bongards Yellow American Cheese Loaf – roughly diced
- 2 cups milk
- 16 oz. elbow macaroni – cooked in advance
- 6 slices bacon – baked crispy
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter and cook flour into a golden paste.
- Add chicken stock and milk until a sauce is formed.
- Add the cheese until dissolved.
- Add seasoning
- Garnish soup with macaroni and bacon bits.