Experience one of the hottest trends in food. This Vietnamese inspired fusion sandwich is filled with tender pulled pork, fermented veggie slaw, with a touch of peppery arugula, sweet cured jalapenos and Bongards® Natural Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese… you’re welcome!
- 1-1 1/2 Lb. pulled pork
- 2 Footlong Italian sandwich bread loaves
- 8 Slices of Bongards® Pepper Jack Sliced Cheese
- 2 Cups veggie slaw
- 1/2 Cup peppered arugula
- 1/4 Cup sweet cured jalapenos
- Cook pork. When done, use two forks to pull the meat apart into smaller, bite-sized portions.
- Take sandwich loaves. Cut in half and down the center so that they fold open.
- Place two slices of cheese on each half of the loaves.
- Fill sandwiches with meat, slaw, arugula, and jalapenos.