More please…is the first thought you will have with your first bite of tender short rib, crispy smoked bacon, zesty green scallions all with creamy dairy notes of Bongards® Yellow American Loaf and the essence of sweet BBQ flavors.
Short rib is an American staple, appearing on 10.3% of menus nationwide. The dish is still growing and projected to increase by 4% over the next year. You can find this dish most commonly paired with onion 29% of the time, tomato 16%, and chili/soup 3%. That’s why our concept incorporates both the onions and the soup for a rich and hearty combo.
- 1 lb. short rib – shredded
- 8 Strips of bacon – crispy
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Bongards® Yellow American Loaf
- 1 oz. BBQ sweet sauce
- 2 tbsp. scallion – chopped for garnish
- In sauce pan, add all ingredients except the scallions and half of the bacon.
- Stir over low heat until all is incorporated and smooth.
- Portion and garnish with bacon and scallion.