Bongards® American Jalapeno Cheese melts its way into your heart and burrito, wrapped in a soft organic flour tortilla and paired with black beans, Spanish rice, pico de gallo and guacamole. It will have you asking for more!
Burritos are on 16.6% of menus, which is really no surprise. Almost every burrito is paired with a tortilla, beef, and guacamole and this concept is no exception. What brings this out of the dark ages is the actual burger, which creates a perception of higher quality than ground beef. The colors and flavors are geared toward more adventurous consumers, helping it to penetrate menus where they may not have been traditionally accepted.
Source: Datassentials 2018
- 1-1 1/2 Lb. ground hamburger meat
- 1/4 Cup pico de gallo
- 1 Cup spanish rice
- 1/2 Cup black beans
- 1/2 Cup guacamole
- 3 Slices of Bongards® Jalapeno American
- 1/4 Cup of sliced japaleno peppers
- 3 Soft tortillas
- Form patties with hamburger meat.
- Add patties to grill or pan. Cook until done.
- Cut burger in half or thirds depending on size.
- Line tortilla with guacamole and other ingredients.
- Wrap up and eat!