You’ve heard of the clean plate club, right? Well, all your guests will be members after trying these cheeseburger sliders featuring Bongards® Process American Cheese Slider Slices. Start with a ground sirloin beef patty and top with pickled red onions, oven-roasted grape tomatoes and arugula. Splash on a house-made ketchup made with BBQ sauce, horseradish or sriracha for signature burger appeal.
- 1 Pickled red onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Package of grape tomatoes
- 8 Sirloin beef patties (1 Lb.)
- 1/2 Lb. bacon slices
- 8 Sesame seed slider buns, halved
- 24 Bongards® Process American Cheese Slider Slices
- 2 Arugula
- 1 Cp. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 Cp. horseradish
- 2 Tbsp sriracha
- Turn on oven to 400 degrees. Add grape tomatoes and olive oil to a glass baking pan and put into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Check on tomatoes. If they are drying out, add some water before putting them back into the oven for 20 more minutes. They should be shriveled in appearance when done.
- When done, take them out of the oven and set aside.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and add beef patties. Cook both sides until patties are cooked through and remove from heat.
- Add bacon to pan and cook according to instructions.
- Take the bottom of the bun and add arugala, pickled onions, and drizzle the sauce on top.
- Next add the patty, cheese slices, bacon and oven roasted tomatoes.