It’s an all-in-one meal that will satisfy even the hungriest of customers. Bursting with spicy chorizo sausage and tomato scented rice with creamy Bongards® Jalapeno American Loaf with Red Peppers, this dish perfectly balances the heat while keeping the flavor intense!
Chorizo has been widely accepted by Americans, appearing on 32.9% of US non-ethnic menus. The ingredient incident rate is expected to increase by 3% and by 16% in the next three years. You will most often see this paired with onions and rice 39% and 21% of the time, repetitively. These insights show the high probability of acceptance that the below recipe could have on menus.
- 2 Cups onion – minced
- 2 Cloves garlic – minced
- 1 Cup carrots – diced small
- 1 Cup celery – diced small
- 1 Tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ Tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ Cup flour
- ½ Lb. chorizo sausage
- 8 Oz. cooked rice – Spanish style
- 3 Cups roasted bone broth chicken stock
- 4 Cups Bongards Jalapeno American Loaf with Red Peppers – diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In soup/stock pot sauté onion, carrot, celery together until tender and translucent.
- Add chorizo until cooked through.
- Coat mix with flour and add the chicken stock, followed by the remaining ingredients until homogenized.
- Take off heat and serve.