Hit the southern market with this upscaled classic! Golden crisp chicken tenders nestled between a flaky fresh-baked buttermilk biscuit, smokehouse bacon and topped with a organic chicken bone broth, white cheese gravy. This concept is sure to wow on any menu!
- 10 large fresh baked biscuits
- 1 lb. breaded chicken tenders – crispy
- 1 lb. smokehouse bacon – crispy
- 8 oz. Super Melt™ White American Loaf
- 4 oz. water
- 1/2 tbsp. chicken base
- 1/2 tsp. black cracked pepper
- Pan fry bacon until crisp.
- Fry breaded chicken tenders until crispy.
- Blend together cheese, water, chicken base, and pepper in a heat resistant mixing bowl over Bain Marie/steam table until homogenized.
- Layer the bacon and cheese gravy onto the bottom half of biscuits. Complete with top biscuit half and serve.