It’s time to wake up on the right side of breakfast! Scramble up fresh farmer’s morning eggs folded in with glorious amounts of Bongards® Jalapeno American Cheese sauce. Add in savory char grilled tomato jam and spicy chorizo sausage for an explosion of flavor. You’re crazy if you don’t love it!
Chorizo sausage offers an international flair to your standard breakfast burrito. This spice is paired with peppers 28% of the time and queso 19%, so this recipe is a perfect combination! Currently, Chorizo is on 17.1% of US menus, but its 4 year growth is projected to be an additional 15.9%.
- 4 Whole wheat wraps
- 8 Eggs (scrambled)
- 1 Lb. Bongards® Jalapeno American Cheese Loaf
- 1 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Cup char grilled tomato jam
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 1 Pound chorizo sausage
- Cook sausage according to package.
- Cut the cheese into smaller chunks and add to pot with water over medium heat. Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Lay out the tortillas and add cheese sauce to the center.
- Add sausage, eggs, jam, and parsley on top of the cheese sauce.
- Roll it all up and bite in!