Serve your customers an instant house classic with Creamy White Chicken Chili. It’s easy with Bongards® Super Melt™ White Loaf! Keep it vegetarian for the flexitarian or add on any additional protein like Chicken, Beef or Sausage for creating all the options your guest have come to expect.
Traditional chilis are often paired with cheese and jalapenos 31 and 5 percent of the time, respectively. This jalapeno cheddar blend has been quite successful on menu applications with a 31% growth over one year and an expected growth of 101% over the next four years.
Source: Datassentials 2018
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken – previously roasted and shredded
- 30 oz. white northern beans
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. cilantro – rough chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 yellow onion – diced
- 4 cloves garlic – rough pureed
- 2 jalapeno chilies – diced
- 1 Poblano chili – diced
- 3 cups Bongards® Super Melt™ White Loaf – Rough Diced
- In soup pot place olive oil and saute the onion, garlic, jalapeno & Poblano chilies until tender and cooked through.
- Next add the chicken broth, salsa verde and super melt white loaf.
- Gently stir until all ingredients are incorporated then add the beans and chicken allow to simmer to incorporate flavors.