The French version of an all day sandwich – toasted brioche bread, smoked ham, Bongards® Natural Provolone, fried egg on top and a drizzle of a mornay style cheese sauce. Don’t worry – our melt loaf will help you make it perfect every time!
- 2 slices of brioche bread – toasted
- 1 slice of smoked ham
- 1 pan fried egg
- Mornay style cheese sauce
- 1 slice Bongards® Natural Provolone
- Create mornay sauce using this recipe.
- Melt butter in fry pan and fry egg.
- Optional – heat ham in fry pan with remaining butter.
- Toast two slices of brioche bun.
- On one slice, place ham, provolone, and some of the mornay sauce with the second slice on top. Pour more mornay sauce on top of the build and place the egg on that. Bon appetit!