Three types of cheese make this tuna melt extra special. Top toasty, thick-sliced whole-grain bread with diced crispy pancetta and charred radicchio. Spread with a light and creamy mixture of chunky Ahi tuna, green onion, celery and mayo. Arrange Bongards Provolone, Cheddar and Mozzarella natural cheese slices over the top and broil until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Tuna salad and melty cheese—a match made in heaven.
- ½ head of radicchio
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tuna steak, cooked and chunked
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1-2 medium celery stalk, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 thick-cut slices whole grain bread
- 2oz pancetta, cooked until crisp
- 3 slices Bongards Mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices Bongards Cheddar cheese
- 3 slices Bongards Provolone cheese
- Drizzle radicchio with olive oil and place in a skillet over high heat. Char for 8-10 minutes or until caramelized.
- Combine tuna, onions, celery, pancetta, and mayonnaise and mix until combined.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Top each with radicchio leaves, the tuna mixture and 1 slice of each flavor of cheese
- Broil until the cheese starts to brown and gets deliciously bubbly