It’s the creamy texture of Bongards® Pepper Jack Cheese Slices and its special kick that unite the flavors of this inventive Green Chile Burger concept. Combine a juicy ground chuck patty, slice of fiery Pepper Jack and sunny-side-up fried egg. Top it all off with a freshly toasted brioche bun and a dollop of green chili relish – fused from chopped chilis, garlic cloves, and sriracha sauce – for an on-trend burger that’ll spice up your sales.
- 8 Green chilis, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Lb. 90% ground beef
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 Brioche buns, halved
- 4 Bongards® Pepper Jack Cheese Slices
- Sriracha sauce
- Chop up 8 green chili peppers into quarter inch squares. Seed the peppers first if you are looking for a lighter spicy flavor.
- Mince 4 garlic cloves and add them to a small bowl with the chili peppers.
- Take beef and form 4 beef patties.
- In a medium frying pan, cook patties until done. Set aside.
- At the same time, cook 4 eggs sunny side up in a small frying pan.
- When either the eggs or patties are done, add the butter to the pan and toast