Featuring Bongards Mozzarella Slices
Italian is on the menu tonight—but burgers are taking center stage! On a toasted rosemary focaccia bun, add a patty crafted from a ground beef or pork-Italian sausage blend seasoned with chopped basil, and a melted slice or two of creamy Bongards Mozzarella Cheese. Finally, pour on a generous portion of house-made arrabiata marinara for impressive flavor and color. Buon appetito!
Ground beef, Ground Pork or a blend
Ground Italian sausage
Basil – chopped
Salt and pepper
Rosemary focaccia bun – sliced
Bongards mozzarella cheese
Basil – torn
Arrabiata Marinara – made from locally sourced ingredients if possible
- Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, chopped basil, salt and pepper in a bowl, and form into thick patties to resemble a meatball.
- Cook burgers to an internal temperature of 160° F.
- Layer on Bongards Mozzarella cheese and torn basil leaves.
- Ladle 2 ounces of marinara over burger.
- Place the bun crown slightly offset.
- Serve with fries tossed in olive oil, grated Parmesan and dried Italian herbs.