For a fun and premium twist on the traditional burger try Bongards Petite Beef Sliders. Form dry-aged beef into three petite burgers and grill. Top each with a slice of Bongards Pepper Jack, then place on gourmet slider buns with micro greens and red onion slices. Finish with thick-cut pickle slices (and homemade ketchup for bonus points) for a must order appetizer.
- 2 pounds dry aged ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1tsp ground mustard
- 6 slices Bongards Pepper Jack cheese, quartered
- 1 cup micro greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 12 slider buns or larger dinner rolls
- Thick cut pickle chips
- Homemade Ketchup (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season beef with salt, pepper, and ground mustard and shape into 12 patties
- Cook patties to desired doneness and during the last minute of cooking, top each with a piece (or 2) of the cheese
- Layer the buns with micro greens, pickles, ketchup, onions, and burger and enjoy every delicious bite!