This mouthwatering creation begins with Bongards Natural Mozzarella/Provolone Feather Shreds but doesn’t stop there. Sausage, rapini, basil, chiles and cherry tomatoes come together in a fervor of flavor, so every slice is teeming with cheesy goodness, vibrant colors and classic Italian tastes. Served by the slice or the pie, this is the pizza to bake up a buzz-worthy reputation.
- 1 Lb. Italian sausage, without casings
- 1 Bunch rapini, 1-inch pieces
- 1 ¼ Cp Bongards Natural Mozzarella/Provolone Feather Shreds
- ¼ Cp chiles, diced
- 1 Cp cherry tomatoes, halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Pizza crust
- Break apart sausage and cook on medium-high heat until browned. Drain grease.
- Sauté rapini until leaves have wilted.
- Brush pizza crust with extra-virgin olive oil and add tomato sauce.
- Arrange rapini, chiles, tomatoes and sausage across pizza, saving some.
- Top with shredded cheese, and then add the rest of the veggies and sausage.
- On a pizza stone, bake at 500˚F for 10 minutes, or until top and bottom of crust is golden-brown and cheese is melted.