Mac is back! Re-imagine comfort food with this upscale Seafood Mac ‘n’ Cheese. The richness of Bongards American Melting Cheese with a touch of Dijon mustard is the perfect complement to the understated flavors of shrimp, crab, lobster – or all three! Mix in Cavatappi noodles and Bongards Cheddar Shreds, and top with finely chopped chives for a subtle bite and a splash of color.
- 1 lb Cavatappi noodles
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 oz (2 cups) Bongards Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 lb Bongards Processed Cheese Product, cubed
- 2 cups cooked and chopped seafood (lobster/crab/scallops)
- Chives for garnish
- Cook noodles according to box and drain.
- Stir together milk, mustard, garlic, and Bongards cheeses over low heat until smooth sauce is created.
- Combine noodles, cheese sauce and seafood. Enjoy!