Take to the streets and swing by the Great Lakes to find the inspiration for this menu concept! The pristine smoked salmon combined with traditional street taco ingredients will leave you with a flavor that will blow your taste buds away. Plus, Bongards® Natural Pepper Jack Slices melted onto warm tortillas are the only plates you’ll need!
- Chilled smoked salmon
- 4 Tortillas/hard taco shells
- 4 Bongards® Natural Pepper Jack Slices
- 2 Sliced radishes
- 1-2 Sprigs of cilantro
- 3 Avocado slices (chopped bite sized)
- 4 Spoonfuls of chunky salsa verde
- Season salmon with desired seasonings and cook.
- Place salmon in a bag (if it was not cooked in one) and transfer is to a large bowl of ice water until the salmon is cold to the touch.
- Remove salmon from the bag and store in the fridge for 8 hours (or overnight).
- Take the tortillas and warm them on the stove, in the oven, or in the microwave.
- Add one cheese slice to one side of each tortilla.
- Add in the salmon, radishes, avocados, and salsa.
- Top with cilantro and serve.