Wake up your taste buds with this smoky breakfast option. Split open a tender, flaky biscuit and smother it with chipotle crema. Top with thick-sliced pepper bacon, an egg patty and a fiery Bongards Pepper Jack Cheese Slice. It’s a biscuit sandwich that brings breakfast to a whole new level.
- 1/2 Cup crema
- 1-2 Chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 Buttermilk biscuits, split open
- 2 Slices of thick cut peppered bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsps butter
- 2 Slices Bongards® Pepper Jack Cheese
- Mix crema and chipotle pepper together and spread on the biscuit.
- Wisk the eggs together and fill greased ring molds (or wide mouth jar rings or a circle cookie cutters will also work) add a little water to the pan and cover so the steam can help cook the egg. Cook for 2-4 minutes over medium low heat until the eggs are set. To get the egg to release from the ring you may need to run a knife around the edge of the ring mold.
- Top with bacon slices and cheese and serve with additional crema for dipping if desired.