Bring paradise home with the Tropical Charbroiled Burger! All you need is a beef burger, roasted pineapple, honey teriyaki sauce, Bongards® Natural Mozzarella Cheese, red onion, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on soft, sweet Hawaiian roll.
Mozzarella boosts the flavor profile of the char-grilled beef and pineapple, resulting in various concept pairings. On US menus, Hawaiian offerings include pineapple 74% of the time, mozzarella 19% and burger patties 6%. This food style can be found on 16.6% of menus and is predicted to grow 1.4% over the next year.
Source: Datassentials 2018
- 1 Lb. ground hamburger
- 4 Pineapple slices
- 4 Tsps honey teriyaki sauce (purchased)
- 4 Bongards® Natural Mozzarella Slices
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Head of lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 4 Tsps mayonnaise
- 4 Hawaiian rolls
- Form hamburger into patties and place on medium heat pan.
- Cover and charbroil the burgers. (Can also make this on an outdoor grill)
- Roast or grill pineapple rings.
- Add all ingredients to the rolls and enjoy!