Sautéed onions, Bongards® Natural Sliced Mozzarella, 100% angus beef on a toasted brioche bun, fresh picked spinach and a smear of white truffle butter. Simplicity is best when it leaves you wanting more.
- 1 Onion
- 1 Lb. angus beef
- 4 Brioche buns, halved
- 4 Bongards® Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 1 Cp fresh spinach
- 4 Tbsps truffle butter
- Cut onion into rings and saute over high heat in pan.
- Cook beef patties in a pan or on a grill until done.
- Toast all halves of the brioche buns after onions and patties.
- Add 1 tbsp of truffle butter on each bun and add spinach leaves, patty, sauteed onions, mozzarella, and top with the other half of the bun.
- Serve and enjoy!